SPLAT! Inflatable Games
|Also known as “Interactive Games,” “Rides,” or “Games.”
We call them “vinyl, velcro and bungee games” since they all have one of these elements.
We named them Splat! Games ‘cause that’s what you do!
• Bungee Run
The Bungee Run
Test your strength! Wearing a belt with a bungee cord attached to the center-back of the belt, opponents run side-by-side down the long inflatable runway.
The object is to see who can get the farthest down their lane and place a velcro baton on the center strip before the cord drags, rolls, blasts and splats! you back to the rear wall! Without a doubt, it is the most popular game out there!
Comes with child- and adult-sized belts.
Bungee Run Size:
- 6 ft high
- 10 ft wide
- 30 ft long
- Minimum Supervision: One operator at all times (can be in a wheelchair—an easy gig!)
- Minimum Electrical: One dedicated 15-amp electrical circuit to operate blower at all times
The Velcro Wall
a.k.a. The Fly Trap or Sticky Wall
The 1st game invented and made popular on The David Letterman Show about 15 years ago. Velcro Walls are still one of the most popular games played by high school and college students. Players wear a Velcro Suit. They run and; throw themselves at a wall also made of Velcro. The see how high they can jump and stick to the wall.
Velcro Wall Size:
- 13-1/2 feet tall, 14 feet deep
- 12 feet wide
- Comes with seven velcro suits of all sizes
- Minimum Supervision: One operator at all times, to help kids on and off with suits.
RECOMMENDED Supervision: It’s best to have 2 people to assist with suits.
- Minimum Electrical: One dedicated 15-amp electrical circuit to operate blower at all times.
Sumo Wrestling with a twist
- Mats take up 24' x 24'
- Our mats are the thickest, highest grade wrestling
mat we could locate!
- Minimum Supervision: 2 strong people with good backs. Must wear sneakers on the mat.
RECOMMENDED: It’s best to have 3 to help!
Our largest game with the highest volume of players!
Two people compete running side by side → beat punching bags out of their paths → climb between and over piles of logs → dive thru barrels → scale a wall, and → slide down a 13’ slide to beat their opponent! This game is BIG and it’s popular! Watching people compete is as much fun as competing yourself.
Obstacle Course Size:
- 13-1/2 feet tall
- 14 feet wide
- 56 feet long - Imagine a tractor trailer rig—that’s how big it is!
- Minimum Supervision: 2 operators must supervise at all times. 1 can be in a wheelchair, the other sits on top of the slide.
- Minimum Electrical: Two dedicated 15-amp electrical circuits to operate blowers at all times.
ast updated March 24th, 2012